Teresa Watson Will Be Featured Guest on “New World Order Disorder” This Wednesday Evening
Just a reminder to tune in this Wednesday evening, to Dr. Gianni Haye’s Radio Show, where I will be Dr. Gianni Hayes Featured Guest on January 30, during 8:00-9:00 hour.Dr. Gianni Hayes’ Radio Show:“NEW WORLD ORDER DISORDER” at www.giannihayes.net, and broadcast on www.theamericanvoice.com
Call in toll free: 1-800-433-1429. LIVE SHOW!!!Phone Bridge: If you can’t get us on the internet, short wave, satellite, or FM radio, or through our Saturday re-broadcasts, or via our podcasts, then dial 712-580-1100 and enter #97524. This isn’t toll free, but you can use a speaker phone so everyone can listen.
Chatroom: Go to the bottom of the right column at www.theamericanvoice.com, and click on “chat room.” When the log in comes, up you can register or put any name in the user name and then click, “Just Chat.” E-mail: You can also e-mail Gianni at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.Visit: Gianni’s sites: www.thenazarzine.com (religious/patriot site); www.creative-services.biz (business site); www.theamusezine.com (writing site); www.americandtc.com (drug testing site); www.giannihayes.net (radio info & schedule).
Vindication After Humiliation - Lies, Half Truths and Accusations by Bobby Lee Cook
Are you familiar with the Barclay’s commercials, which show extremely understated celebrations for major accomplishments in the world of banking? Barclays, of course being a British entity, pokes fun at the very British reserve which has allowed them to conquer markets across the world. I would direct readers to # 3, below, with this bit of news. Yesterday, Wednesday, January 23, 2008, a task force of GBI agents, Secretary of State Investigators and Prosecuting Counsel Investigators, raided the Chattooga County Elections Office, confiscating files, relative to the 2006 Election Fraud Scandal, which brought me to Chattooga County and the corruption that dwells there. My life has been torn asunder since I began, in Bobby Lee Cooks efforts to uncover the identity of my sources.
Combined with last week’s GBI arrest of the Chattooga County Sheriff’s Jailer, Roger Brewster, (story below), I live in hope. In Barclay’s fashion, I am celebrating by exceeding my carbohydrate intake allotment for today. I am indulging in second glass of wine. Pardon my exuberance.
Last week, I had to endure a four hours deposition, in a case I have nothing to do with, for which I know no facts, and am not a party to the case. I want to answers some of the issues which came up during the deposition, which Bobby Lee Cook twisted greatly, just so you will know that this could happen to you, too:
1) Mr. Cook presented a letter from someone with American Solutions, because I have allowed their ad on my site, for free, almost since the beginning of my website. In the letter, the gentleman said that American Solutions knew nothing about my site, and had no agreement with me for advertising. I have the communications, still, which arranged all of that, and will happy to provide it to anyone who wishes challenge me. When I contacted them offering a free spot, because I believe in the cause, they jumped at it, and sent me their logo/link and thanked me profusely. That occurred around August 13th/14th, 2007.Additionally, after sitting next to Jimmy Cushman, Newt Gingrich’s son-in-law at the September American Solutions kick off in Marietta last fall, Mr. Cushman and I corresponded a number of times. I wrote an op-ed about American Solutions a week or so later, and he referred me to Speaker Gingrich, who linked to my op-ed from the American Solutions website. For about a month, I got much traffic and e-mails to Contact@RomeNewsByWatson.com from American Solutions supporters who read the op-ed from the AS website.
2) Mr. Cook read from a letter he received from Mr. Alan Begner, of Begner and Begner, regarding my contention in a private e-mail, to a Law Enforcement source, which we believe Cook obtained illegally. In the body of the e-mail I mention to this confidential source, my attempt to retain the Begner’s as legal counsel to represent me in this deposition several months ago. They explained that they were friends with Cook, and could not represent me. I tell my source that after speaking with the Begner’s that they refer me to Mr. Mark Spix, and will be contacting him for me.Mr. Begner refutes this claim, but most of my conversation was with his wife and law partner Corey Begner, who not only gave me Spic contact information, offered to contact Spix so that he would expect my call.
I am very disappointed the Begner’s chose to evade the whole truth, the “rest of the story” by his writing the letter to Mr. Cook, and leaving his wife and law partner, Corey Begner out of the communiqué.
3) The third party shuffle was also used by persons at the Georgia Prosecutorial Council. In October, I contacted the Executive Director of the, Rick Malone, after Carlton Vines was arrested for DUI, Leaving the Scene, etc. We had a lengthy phone interview, and I have my notes from that interview. Weeks later, after receiving e-mail confirmation form Rick Malone’s office, I wrote an article about his comments during the phone interview, as well as quoted directly from the e-mail.
But when Jason Espy contacted the Prosecuting Attorney’s Council, the PAC had Joe Burford respond, denying any contact with me. I never spoke with Joe Burford, I spoke with his boss, Rick Malone. I never received an e-mail from Joe Burford. I received and e-mail from his boss, Rick Malone. But the Summerville News allowed Bobby Lee Cook to have his communications with Joe Burford for the deposition.
But having those three letters, from persons with which I had no or little contact. (plausible deniability), paints a picture that I am a liar.
4) Another letter Bobby Lee Cook read from was from mike Prieto, the original attorney who was going to take my case to represent me against Bobby Lee Cook. In an e-mail which Bobby Lee Cook obtained, we assume illegally, form a confidential Law Enforcement source, I confided that I was hiring Mike Prieto. That was true, I had already met with him at length one afternoon, he told me that had already told his mother that he would be representing him, when she questioned him, fearing for his going against Bobby Lee Cook. We communicated a number of times before the Motion to Compel hearing, but already, Bobby Lee Cook asked me in the first deposition if Mike Prieto was representing me. I had told him that Mike Prieto was not representing me for the deposition, and at that point, when I asked where Mr. Cook had gotten the e-mail, is when Mr. Cook called me “Miss Nipples”.
So, in the second deposition, Bobby Lee Cook read from the letter from Mike Prieto, saying he was not representing me. DUHHHH, I had retained other counsel by then, but at the time I wrote the e-mail to my friend, Mike Prieto had agreed to take my case, albeit once I raised $25,000.00
5. Last spring, after two old ladies in my neighborhood called me “Miss Nipples” to my face, while poking me in the breasts, in front of a neighborhood picnic, and accused me of having an affair with a real estate developer I had only met a few days before, I took out a criminal warrant application, like the one I took out on Bobby Lee Cook. But when I first went to the court house, to the Clerks’ Office, and explained what I wanted to do, they had me fill out a certain set of papers, and then they took me upstairs to see Tami Colston. IN Judge Colston’s chambers, she told me that because eit was not an immediate threat, and not form a family member, the issue was best handled in Magistrates Court.I then went to Magistrates Court, filled out more paperwork, talked to Judge Caldwell about how best to handle the situation, and the matter was set before Magistrate Judge Bob Couey. Judge Couey heard the complaint, asked me if I wanted him to pit the women in jail, which I assured him I did not. I simply wanted them to stop calling me vulgar names and touching me in my private places. Judge Couey told them that if he heard form me again about their activities, that he would put them in jail.
But Bobby Lee produced the documents filled out for Judge Colston, and accused me of having been in her court. I had not been her court for that. I had been in Judge Couey’s Court. I did not even remember about having gone to Judge Colston’s chambers, and did not, last week during the deposition, had forgotten all about that brief, two minute chat we had had. But Bobby Lee Cook accused me of lying, when I kept insisting that I had never been in Tami Colston‘s court on this matter, but had been in Judge Couey’s court.
6. This past fall, when I began the Dixie Mafia Series, I began getting postings to my website, and e-mails from a young man, who after several scathing posts, identified himself as Adam al Sayed, and further bragged about his being a student at Emory University, and a former Darlington student, as well as the former editor in chief of the Darlingtonian, Darlington Academy’s yearbook.His posts began to get more and more vitriolic, and he began to include Darlington in his rants. Someone affiliated with Darlington contacted me, and suggested that I block his posts, and contact someone in an official capacity at Darlington, to get the full story about Adam. I did just that, and while, because of privacy issues, they could not tell me what had happened, they suggested strongly that I might want to inform the Emory Police and a Campus Counselor, both of which I did.
I spoke several times with Pscitrist for Campus for Student Affairs, as I understand it, as well as a Police Officer form the Emory Campus olice. I e-mailed postings and e-mails from Adam to both of these gentlemen. During one of the phone conversations with the Emory Campus Police Officer, he told me that he might notify the FBI. By the last conversations with the, I had learned from folks at Darlington about something Horrible Adam al Sayed had done to female student he was angry with, while he was the Editor in Chief of the Darlingtonian.
In several e-mails after those conversations, I instructed Adam to stop posting to my website, and to stop e-mailing me. But he persisted, and so I again warned him.
Finally, in fear, I warned him that the FBI was now monitoring his communications with me. He never e-mailed me again after that. BY that point, I had already received the gunshot warning on my answering machine. I extrapolated what the Emory Campus Police had said about contacting the FBI, and embellished, in fear, in order to stop Adam al Sayed from contacting me again. BUT I WOULD DO IT AGAIN, knowing what I know about what happened he did at Darlington.
But, Bobby Lee Cook said in the deposition last week, that he had called the Rome FBI, and they confirmed that they were not monitoring Adam al Sayed’s communications. I NEVER SAID I HAD CALLED the Rome FBI. The Emory Campus Police told me they might contact the FBI, and I assumed that would have been the Atlanta Office.
7. Finally, Bobby Lee Cook accused me of lying on my job application with Robinson Humphries, almost 25 years ago. I did not lie on my Robinson Humphries application, but when I was hired, and interviewed, I did not know that the job they had advertised in the newspaper, and for which I was applying for required a College Degree. I had been referred to the job by a friend at church, and ended up getting the job. My resume listed my several years of college experience, but no degree. The job application did not ask if I had completed college, only how many years of college completed.But after several months of work, someone recommended me for the training program for becoming a trader. When the forms were brought to me, and I filled them out, again NOT listing a degree, the Branch Manager’s assistant came to me very upset. She said that the job I currently held required a College Degree, and while she knew I did not have one, that now she was going to be in trouble for allowing me to interview fo rth job. She asked me to just put something down.
As I have said in testimonies before groups of Christian women, as I have told young people when they make serious mistakes, (including Adam al Sayed), and as I have written about on this website, I wrestled all day long with that dilemma. At the end of the day, I put down something on the form, like a BA Marketing, because I had in fact been a Marketing Major at Columbus College prior to that.
When my Branch Manager found out, I was fired. And RIGHTFULLY SO. I forget things, I misunderstand things, and when frightened as in the case with Adam al Sayed, for my physical safety, I might come on with a little embellished false bravado. But I have rarely intentionally lied in my life.
I learned a devastating lesson at Robinson Humphries that day almost 25v years ago. And I am glad that the Branch Manager held me accountable, to what I knew for violating my own personal code of conduct.
BUT, looking at these seven items, it paints a grim picture, if you do not know the whole story, spread out over 25 years.
So, that is the “Rest of the Story” in case what the Summerville News has printed, is not the whole story. I do not know, and can only speculate. But all my personal life has been put on parade, not for a case I am involved in, and not for any crime I have committed, but for a case which does not involve me, and for people I do not even know, or only know in passing. Bobby Lee Cook could do this same thing to anyone one reading this story, because he is Bobby Lee Cook, and the laws do not apply to him.
Chattooga County Jailer Arrested for Attempted Meth SalesIn the long hours covering and writing about this week’s Hispanic Drug Gang Murder Trial, in Rome’s Federal District Court, I missed this gem, out of Chattooga County.
Roger Brewster, a full time maintenance worker at Hays Correctional Facility, and a part time Chattooga County jailer, was arrested Monday afternoon on several drug related charges.
Brewster, who was released n $50,000 property bond, has been charged with conspiracy to sell a controlled substance, use of a communication facility in committing a felony and criminal solicitation to sell a controlled substance, each a felony.
The arrest was the culmination of a four month GBI investigation, which included Brewster’s meet with and attempt to sell several pounds of methamphetamine to an Undercover narcotics investigator with the GBI. Brewster has been suspended from the Chattooga County Sheriff’s Department, without pay, pending an administrative hearing.